Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Always Thankful :0)

My card is a bit late for Thanksgiving, but PaperCrafts Connection is hosting a Thanksgiving Card Challenge, until December 5th. I only recently received my November/December issue and the delicious card by Lindsay Amrhein that has been offered up for the inspiration piece is totally irresistible!

So here is what I put into the hat:

Thanksgiving

And a little deet shot:

Thanksgiving Deet

It may be late for Thanksgiving, but it's always time to be thankful!

Thanks for stopping in Peeps - hope you also get some time to play!

xxx

N

Stamps:
Text  It - Waltzingmouse
Leaf Prints, Autumn Tags 2009 - Papertrey Ink

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

GORGEOUS Nerina! Totally amazing, looove those colors and the glorious buttons!

Keva said...

This is absolutely stunning. I love it!

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW!!! This is INCREDIBLE, Nerina! Absolutely STUNNING!

Christina said...

Ooh, gorgeous! This has such a sophisticated look, even with the rustic twine and buttons. I'll have to pin this to CASE next Thanksgiving!

Cristina said...

Drop dead gorgeous!

Aimes said...

...and my jaw hits the floor!
Nerina this is one stunning card - I wouldn't be surprised if this was a winner :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Emily said...

hi I know you posted this last year, but I still love the idea!!! I'm doing a thanksgiving card post and this card is part of the action! Hope you will stop by and check it out! http://www.nap-timecreations.com/2012/10/thanksgiving-week-cards.html