Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Bon Voyage!

Back playing at the Moxie Fab World "Inspired By" ... Challenges and this one fitted right into a niche I needed a card for :

A friend of ours is taking a much anticipated trip next month - and we wanted to send him off with some well-wishing. He has a lively sense of the ridiculous ... so we'll be giving him this :0)

Bon Voyage


I think it will garner a smile! There isn't much to show in a deet shot, but for the sake of tradition, here goes ...

Bon Voyage Deet

Such a great button, isn't it? :0) Hee, hee.

Well, I think that about does my offering for today ...

Hope you're having a good one!

x

N


6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh how fun Nerina! I LOVE those footprints! And I say that button is very nice! ;0)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Hello Nerina! Love how the footprints express the idea of travel...

One4Joy said...

perfect CAS card...I enjoy finding the seeds of inspiration in other's work...this card speaks loud and clear. He will appreciate your thought!

Sharron said...

Love your delightful take on the challenge. Fabulous CAS design with a whimsical side--what a fun idea to use footprints! Bet your friend will love it!

Terri said...

Great take on the challenge. Love the little feet. I bet your friend will love it.

Cath said...

Hey Nerina! Thanks for linking this up to the Get Inspired by Home Decor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)