Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Eleventh Hour

I've been wanting to play in the "Get Inspired in the Kitchen"  Moxie Fab Challenge - with this as the offering pic:

Those lines on the plate are really eye-catching aren't they? Kind of like ric-rac that has been layered and inverted ...

Ric-Rac Snowflake

This is a seasonal interpretation, but I think this could be a fun idea to return to - for spring or for a masculine card?

Ric-Rac Snowflake Deet

Maybe also with a broader ric-rac?

I had a lot of fun with this - and it sure got the wheels turning.

Now to head out to a potluck. (I have the dessert -if I'm any later they'll send out a search party :0)!

Heee, hee.

Have a good one!

x

N

Stamps: Snowflake - Indadinkadoo
Sentiment - Hero Arts


8 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Very cool effect ... makes me want to play with ric-rac

Cath said...

Hey Nerina! Thanks for linking this up to the Get Inspired in the Kitchen Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Aimes said...

Awesome take on that plate, Nerina! I love how your creative mind works :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Katie Gehring said...

Love what you did with the rickrack- so clever! Great card!

Amish Stories said...

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone. I'm just stopping by random blogs today and checking them out. Also wishing you folk's a healthy and happy new years. Richard from an Amish community in Pennsylvania.

Sharron said...

What a creative approach to this challenge--love how you used the rickrack! I must pin this one. I can see lots of possibilities for future uses! Thanks for the inspiration!1

Lindsay said...

This is so super fabulous Nerina! LOVE the colors and the fun ric rac!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

What a fabulous card and take of the photo too! I'm way behind and hope your pot luck that day was wonderful. Here's hoping the New Year will not be so hectic and we can all get back to enjoying the creativity of our fellow Peeps! Happy New Year Nerina!