Thursday, December 29, 2011

For a New Year

Hello world of lovely people!

I hope your Christmas holidays were absolutely fantastic! We nestled in and had a HUGE FEAST of family time - it was sooooo wonderful!

My poor little blog hasn't been very festive lately, and so I thought - with the New Year galloping towards us, I'd share a little baby card that I recently made to welcome a perfectly new, sweet little girl who was much anticipated, loved and celebrated. Welcome to the world little one! :0)

Babies from Heaven

I took a bit of inspiration from Melissa Phillips during the release week of "Hanging Out" for this one. The card needed to be 100% girly, and I needed a touch of Shabby Chic inspiration!

Babies from Heaven Deet

I'd love to re-take these pics with a little more background contrast ... but getting the card in the mail was the main focus at the time. (And that covers a New Year's resolution too - to get my cards *INTO* the mail! :0)

Hope you have a *sweet* day!

x

N

Stamps: Hanging Out, Bitty Baby Blessings (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: 5th Avenue (Melissa Frances)

10 comments:

Laurel said...

What an adorable card!

Lindsay said...

Gorgeous Nerina, totally gorgeous! I love how you channeled the shabby chic!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is utterly ADORABLE, Nerina!! Happy New Year to you :)

Rhonda said...

Lovely Nerina!! The lace is perfect.

Cammie said...

Nerina, this is pure sweetness! Wishing you a fabulous 2012!

Sharron said...

Perfection, Nerina! Love all the wonderful details--so sweet! Wishing you a happy and blessed New Year!

Terri said...

Love it! I still need to use my set. I am going to pin this for inspiration. Happy New Year to you and your family. I hope it is a great one!

Gerdine said...

What an adorable baby card!!! Love this so much!

Elizabeth Allan said...

A beautiful way to welcome a new baby! Happy New Year Nerina!

Melissa said...

I just ran across your blog and found this sweet, sweet card...and many, many more. You are such a beautiful artist!
Melis