Thursday, March 1, 2012

Get Well

Helloooo lovely people!

Good thing I don't depend on my blog for a living, or I'd be starving right about now wouldn't you say!? :0)

How many people blogged yesterday - the 29th of February? Any 29th birthdays? Do you celebrate on the 28th or March 1st? It must be quite a lot of fun to be a leap year baby!

Here is a little CAS get well I made recently. It incorporates some of my very favourite things - texture and shimmer ...

Get Well

The sentiment strip is vellum and heat embossed in silver - kind of hard to see, but quite delicate. The butterfly is coloured with Copics.

Get Well Deet

And there it is! I hope March is off to a great beginning for you - and that you have lots of inky days ahead - I'd sure love for a few more to come my way!

Happy Days!

x

N

Stamps: Antique Engravings, Everday Sayings (Hero Arts)
Stitches and Swirls (Papertrey Ink)
Linen and Canvas Embossing Plate (Papertrey Ink)

9 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Beautiful, love the different textures...

Ginny said...

Well, I must tell you that I pinned your card to Pinterest. This is a true Nerina BEAUTY!!! This card is exquisite....I adore it, and I'm in awe of your talent.

Ginny said...

Just an FYI - I pinned your card and within 5 minutes there were 14 repins!!! WOW! :-)

Christina said...

Soooo beautiful, Nerina! Love that pop of yellow and the subtle texture from the Stitches and Swirls.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Nerina! That butterfly looks gorgeous and surely this card would make anyone feel better!

Lindsay said...

Sooooo gorgeous Nerina! I just love all of that white with the pop of yellow!

Rebecca said...

Nerina, what a great card!

I left an award for you on my blog http://inkyexpressions.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-award.html

Elizabeth Allan said...

Beautiful yellow butterfly amid all those wonderful white textures!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Beautiful card, Nerina!