Thursday, March 8, 2012

Little Chickie

Here is another for the baby card run! And this one was a whole lot of fun to put together. A little colouring, a little 2 step and background stamping, a sweet die cut ... and a little masking and sponging. 

 Little Chickie

This one doesn't have too much of any one thing - I really enjoyed dabbling a bit with different crafty approaches in making it.

Little Chickie Deet

All just fun! I think this may be my personal favourite of the year so far :0)

This is off to play in the Waltzingmouse Gallery again this week! I hope you're all getting some good, happy, satisfying crafty time in!

Happy wishes, peeps!

x

N

Stamps: Lil Buddies, Nordic Winter (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Garden Variety, Baby Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)

6 comments:

Judith said...

So cute, soooo cute!! Love it

LaurieJ said...

This card is wonderful! I adore everything about it...the background stamping, the little chick in his nest of flowers, the cute buttons. Fantastic!

Ginny said...

Oh my gosh, I don't think I have enough words to describe how awesome this card is! It's pure genius. WOW!! You definitely inspire me more than anyone else to better my card-making skills!! LOVE THIS!!!!

Christina said...

This is darling, Nerina! The pattern on the background is so perfect, and I love the soft sponged circle behind the chick.

Francie said...

This is absolutely adorable! Glad to see you posting to your blog again.

Aimes said...

So sweet! Love your masking and sponging, Nerina!
Hugs!
Aimes
x