Saturday, March 10, 2012

Soft Baby Girl

Hi Lovely People!

Here is the next installment into the local Baby Box ... something a little more soft and visually more 'full', than my previous cards.

Soft Baby Girl

I decided to make my Nordic Winter stamps do double duty for this one - not so Christmassy anymore :0) The little rolled roses are a My Favourite Things Die - those things have paid for themselves a hundred times over! (Always stick that 'u' in there and have to go back and take it out :0)!

Soft Baby Girl

And there it is in full!

Thank you for the visit today! I was hoping to play along in a couple of different challenges this week, but here is Saturday and it didn't happen - I guess next week is another story and can have new hopes of it's own!!

Hugs to you!

x

N

Stamps: Nordic Winter, Sewing Box Hugs, Holidy Labels Number 14, Very Vintage Labels Number 2 (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Bitty Baby Blessings (Papertrey Ink)
Dies - Small Scalloped Rolled Rose (MFT), Labels 14 (Spellbinders)

16 comments:

Sandy said...

Your cards are so lovely. I am going to have to get the MFT rose die because I love those flowers you make. You sure have a true talent for card making. And thank you for the sweet comment on my blog.

sandy

Joan B said...

gorgeous. your cards are all gorgeous!

Laurel said...

Oh my this is gorgeous!

krismybliss said...

Nerina, your cards are simply gorgeous! This one is my favorite this week! Your nordic winter looks just like a baby blanket...you're going to convince me yet that I need it.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is super charming Nerina! I love your Nordic bg and your sweet rolled roses!! Gorgeous!

Ginny said...

I wish I knew another word for "WOW" because I keep repeating it when it comes to your cards, and this one is no exception. It's sheer beauty - another masterpiece. I love every element of this card.

Rhonda said...

oh my goodness! Love the soft feel and the matting of the die.

Judith said...

So soft, so pretty!

Christina said...

So soft and pretty, Nerina! I adore the way you've stamped the background with the Nordic patterns, and your rolled flowers have me pining over these dies once again.

Elizabeth Allan said...

So precious Nerina! Those roses look like soft fleece!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

What a sweet and adorable baby card! And I love those roses too!

Kelly S. said...

I WOWED this on SCS but I am going to say it again! Love this, and pinned it! The print in the pastels looks just like a blanket! LOVE the flowers on the sweet label!

lil-paper-pixie said...

I have just stumbled across your wonderful blog, your cards are amazing!! I think i have added nearly all of them to my pinterest as I love them all, i do however have a big shopping list of Hero arts, PTI and WM stamps as you showcase them all brilliantly - not good for my bank balance. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration and sorry to read about your dog, i can relate to your pain as i had to have my lab cross put to sleep a few months ago, so sad saying goodbye as they are good friends to us. Anyway keep the cards coming as you have an amazing talent.x

Debi said...

Your cards are amazingly beautiful! This is such a sweet and precious card. Love the rosettes! Also, please check out my blog for an award I have for you. craftybuzz.blogspot.com

Pauline said...

This is absolutely stunning! The soft background stamping, and the pop of the yellow roses are just a dream! Stunning!

jules said...

oh wow stunning!!! they all are!