Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Miss You!

Helloooo beautiful blogging world!

I miss you! What a weird year this has been, for me and for the people I love.

I haven't had time to blog and play very much (although I've done lots of crafting!)

Anyhoo. Here is a little card I made earlier this year - it just seemed to fit. (In sentiment, not in season :0)

Miss You

I'm *hoping* to be around a bit more. (Hope, hope, hope...)

Hugs to you all!

x

N

Stamps: Make Your Own, Typewriter Alphabet (Hero Arts)
Shape Up Snowman, In the Meadow (PTI)

7 comments:

June K said...

So nice to see you on the PTI forum. You know the term "Christmas in July" so your card is appropriate. Great message, too.

Nadine said...

Nerina you're back and blogging! Yeah! We missed u too! Hugs back at ya!

Cammie said...

We miss you too! HUGS!

Karen C. said...

I love your cards ... so glad to see you back blogging. I used the snowman last year for lots of kiddies projects ... it's such a fun set!!

Ginny said...

Sooooo gorgeous, Nerina. Your cards never fail to amaze me, AND inspire me. Pure beauty!!!

Aimes said...

I've missed your cards, Nina!
Such a sweet card - he's a real cutie of a snowman!
Fingers crossed more of your cards will pop up in my Google Reader! ;D
Hugs!
Aimes
x

Elizabeth Allan said...

Miss you too Nerina... Hope you are enjoying the summer and all life's adventures!