Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hey Diddle Diddle

Hey Sweet People!

How is your week getting along? I thought I'd play in Casual Friday's Cloud 9 challenge once more, all about those things you'd see in the sky!

So birds, balloons, airplanes, clouds, suns, banners, flags - how about this? :

Hey Diddle

I know it's pushing the definition a little bit, but I couldn't really resist :0)

Hey Diddle Deet

I love this critter's HUGE NOSE! So cute!

Ha, ha!

I hope you've had a smile and are off to enjoy the rest of your day! :0)

Hugs to you!

x

N

Stamps: e-i-e-i-o (My Cute Stamps)
Heirloom Patterns (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Masculine Motifs, Bitty Baby Blessings (PTI)


4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh so sweet...love that sweet little cow! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Elizabeth Allan said...

I can't resist saying "Udderly" cute Nerina :0)

Deb said...

Love your little cow jumping over the moon! Fabulous! So glad you could join us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Julie Hoffman said...

This is adorable!!! I love the white space at the top with the adorable image at the focal point. Love the stitching and the bow with the button. So pretty and adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!