Monday, August 6, 2012

Soooo, Thank Goodness...

It's Friday! um, Monday!

It's a public holiday, what can I say? :0) Here is round two for this weeks Tuesday Trigger over at the Moxie Fab World "Type Hype". It just seemed a bit sad - with all the cute typewriter images that are available at the moment, not to include one on my card. 

 Typewriters

I kept my original inspiration intact and instead of creating a sentiment, used the inspiration of the different coloured typewriter keys to create this abbreviation.

The keys were all given a good coating of glossy accents to get that lovely acrylic shine!

Typewriters Deet

There was a choice of sentiments for the sheet of paper in the typewriter. I loved this "Dear Boss" - Dear Boss, Thank Goodness It's Friday (and I can go home) ... seemed a bit tongue in cheek to me :0)

I'm popping this into the Clear Art Stamps Linky Party for this month too.

Well. It's Monday.

But I hope it's a good one!

x

N

Stamps: Office 101 (Clear Art Stamps), 
Typewriter Alphabet (Hero Arts) 
Polka Dot Basics (PTI)

9 comments:

Helen F. said...

Nerina, this is a fun TT card! Love all your Dear Boss notes on that great Retro typewriter stamp! the TGIF keys are perfect too :)

Vicki C said...

Totally FUN card!

Emma said...

What a lovely card Nerina! I adore that typewriter stamp, the detail is just fantastic.

Camilla said...

Its a funny card. I like the colorful buttons. And your colorful strip with pp.

Thanks for your comment on my card. Its a solid background stamp which I used 3 different distress ink on - spritzed with shimmery water before stamping.

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

(-: So fun! Love your take on the trigger! Hugs, Karin

Suzanne Russell said...

Great card! I liked the other one also but could not get my comment to work. "Dear Boss" is priceless!

missmacymay said...

Your card is just the type (wink) of card I would love to get or for that matter to make. So fun.

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Hi Nerina, I love your Dear Boss card and how you stamped on the typewriter page!
Thanks for posting at our August Linky Party and good luck!
Sandy

Cath said...

Hey Nerina! Thanks again for linking up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! :)