Thursday, September 6, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays CFC 69.

Wheee! I can't tell you how excited I am to be guest designing for CAS-ual Fridays today! What an HONOUR! I have so enjoyed playing along with their challenges, it's amazing to be joining them in the inspiration gallery this week!

The theme for today is ...


And the winner will have money to spend at Simon Says Stamp!! So many wonderful products for you to choose from!

Simon Says Stamp

For my card I chose to use heat embossing and keep it fairly simple - but colourful!

Thanksgiving

The base rectangle was rimmed with a gold paint pen, to complete the shiny festive feeling!

Thanksgiving-Deet

Thank you again to CAS-ual Fridays for inviting me to join them this week! I had such fun designing my card and joining you!

Have fun playing peeps!

x

N

12 comments:

Jenny said...

It's great to have you with us this week :0)
Your card is beautiful, I love the rich autumn colours you used :0)
Jenny x

Michelle said...

Nerina, I would NEVER have thought to use Lovely Layers this way, with the gold embossing! It's awesome! I may need to CASE you. :-) Beautiful work!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Nerina this design captures the autumnal beauty of the fall season!

Gayatri Murali said...

Ooo! I love the gold embossing, Nerina! Perfect colours and love the fibre and button on the center. Great thanksgiving card. Love it. So happy you joined us @ CAS-ual Fridays as Guest DT. You are very talented:)

Tracey McNeely said...

Your use of embossing with this set is just fantastic!

Virginia L. said...

Congrats on your guest design with us this week for the Embossing! This card is so classy and beautiful!

Sharron said...

Your card is beautiful, Nerina! Lovely Layers looks gorgeous with the gold embossing and the colors are perfect!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

so beautiful!!!!!! love the gold embossing and the colors!

Kara Lynne said...

How gorgeous are those colors and the embossing gives it such wonderful texture! This is beautiful, Nerina!

Kelly Griglione said...

Oooh, I can't even imaging how stunning this looks in person. Maybe you will frame it and keep it for a Thanksgiving decoration?!? Fantastic colors, embossing, and card! Definitely worthy of a guest DT post : )

Carol L said...

Your card is absolutely stunning! I love the gold accents and beautiful warm colors!

Wida said...

This is a stunner! Such a different way to use this set