Monday, September 10, 2012

Muscial Wings (Scheduled)

This is a card I made for the girl's piano teacher.

They were playing at a local event recently and I was suddenly overwhelmed with a feeling of gratitude that they had had the opportunity to learn the piano. Especially as one of my daughters expresses herself through music. It's such an important and loved part of her life.

Musical Wings

I tend to think that if you suddenly have a feeling of gratitude for something - you should go and do something about it.

Consequently I have been known to re-thank people for gifts, 10 years after they actually gave them to me :0)!

Musical Wings Deet

The message inside this card is Thank You ... for giving the girl's songs WINGS!

Thanks for stopping by today!

x

N

7 comments:

Kelly said...

this is so stunning!

Barb said...

My gosh, this is a stunner Nerina! Beautiful design. I love the single button to balance out the mat...gorgeous!

Sharron said...

OMG, your card is amazing, Nerina! The design is so lovely. You added so many wonderful details. I love the embossing the music, the beautifully colored butterfly! Their piano teacher will cherish it, I'm sure!

Kara Lynne said...

What a gorgeous sentiment for their teacher! This card is truly beautiful! I love the embossed background paired with the music - such a perfect background to highlight the butterfly.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Incredible Nerina! Thank you notes are always appreciated and with one as beautiful as yours I know the recipient will be blessed with thankful love.

Leigh said...

This is gorgeous, Nerina! So lovely and elegant!

Valonda L. said...

What a beautiful card! I love every little detail...gorgeous color, great texture, an eye-pleasing layout...great job!