Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Little Pub Toot ...

A few weeks ago, I was astonished and honoured to be contacted by Papercraft Inspirations Magazine, asking me if they could feature the card I made for the Waltzingmouse Blog Waltz in August, in their Fall issue.

The magazine went on sale in the U.K. on September the 28th, and my little card went out inside it - to visit all the wonderful folks in Europe first ... and apparently the magazine will be selling in North America some time near the end of November.

ahoy!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Papercraft Inspirations for including my card in such an unexpected and wonderful way! 

And thank you to YOU wonderful people who are so PATIENT when my blogging gets erRaTiC ... :0)

I do have a card to share in the next day or two!

x

N

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Congrats!! What a sweet card Nerina. I missed it the first time around.

Karen C. said...

I remember seeing this on your blog earlier this summer. Congrats on the publication of this sweet card :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Congratulations Nerina!

Vickie Z said...

Fabulous card and many congrats!!!

Ginny said...

This is very exciting news! But not surprising at all....your cards are always top-notch! I am always blown away by every single one of your cards....the creativity, the designs, the execution, all of it! And I don't care how erratic your blogging is (mine is terrible!), I am always happy to see your cards whenever they're posted. :-)

Leigh said...

Hwo fabulous, Nerina! Congratulations! Your card is darling!