Friday, October 5, 2012

WCMD and ....

....in Canada, Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

Here is a little card to celebrate a little crafty-ness and a whole lot of gratitude!

Blessings

This is an emboss resist technique, with a little twist that I enjoyed. I started by stamping the veins of the leaf, then clear embossed the leaf image over the top.

Distress inks were blended in a circle (using a mask) to create the fall colour that the leaf is missing.

Blessings Deet

A little pearl finishes the image off.

I hope this finds you with your mojo-a-flowing and many wonderful things to feel thankful for!

Happy wishes!

x

N


4 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

A beautiful autumn card! Happy TG day to you!

shirley-bee said...

I love how you've spotlighted this leaf in a halo of autumn colours! Great card.

Aimes said...

CAS and autumnal makes me a happy gal! :-)
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Hugs!
x

Elizabeth Allan said...

Beautiful! Blessed to know YOU!